Location / Hotel Information
This year the MAC will once again beheld at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City on the Hudson, 2 Exchange Pl, Jersey City, NJ 07302. Individuals will be able to make reservations by calling Central Reservations at either 1-888-421-1442- the block is known as NY USA Dance or The MAC
Click here for booking hotel reservations on-line. Our special rate of $164.00/night ends on Wednesday Jan. 3, 2018, so please be sure to make your reservations early.
Please scroll down this page for additional information regarding the hotel.
Hotel Information, Making Reservations
The hotel is within easy access to New York City, with painless transportation options from the city by car, bus and train. The easiest way to get to the hotel from NYC is by the PATH Train at World Train Station. It is one quick, less then 10 minute stop from that station and then is just a feather and three step from the station to the hotel.
We have secured a rate of $164 a night for single/double rooms at the Hyatt Regency - Jersey City. The rate is available to be booked until January 3, 2018. After that date, any available rooms will be removed from our block and returned to the hotel and it will be at the discretion of the hotel to give you the special room rate. All rates are subject to a 14% tax.
Individuals will also be able to make reservations by calling Central Reservations at either 1-888-421-1442 toll free or 402-592-6464 non toll free and referring to the group and meeting name.
- 351 Spacious guest rooms, all featuring waterfront views
- Business Plan / hypo-allergenic rooms / luxury suites
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with pampering Kenet MD™ amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all public areas
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA and Express Check-In
- Vu Restaurant with panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline
- Vu Lounge
- 24-Hour fitness center with Manhattan views
- Indoor pool with skyline views
- Promenade for running / walking
- Easy access to New York City shopping/entertainment
- 20,000 square feet meeting space with NYC views
- Easy Access to Lower Manhattan / Javits Convention Center
- Grand Ballroom/ outdoor terrace/ state-of-the-art A/V on-site
- Creative catering and events, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
PORTERAGE AND HOUSEKEEPING GRATUITIES
Porterage charges are mandatory per the Hotel's union contract for all groups, and are currently established at $8 per person, round trip, plus 7% state tax, subject to change. This rate is based on two (2) bags per person. Porterage will be posted to their folio and must be settled upon departure from the Hotel. For purposes of this section, "person" includes children of all ages.
To reserve this rate please call (201) 469-1234 and ask for our group block "The Greater NY Chapter of USA Dance."
Transportation Options/Directions to the MAC
The Hyatt Regency in Jersey City is within easy access to the city and local airports.
By train please take the PATH Train and go one stop from the World Train Station. It is a very quick, less than 10 minutes, from the station to the hotel and then just a feather and three step to the hotel. The path train runs 24/7 and so you will be able to get to the hotel and back into the city regardless of when the session ends.