Watching the MAC
Friday Night Social Dance
Join us for The MAC's first ever Social Dance. There will be food, drink, perfomances and an entire evening to boggie the night away.
This will be a fund raiser for The MAC and all proceeds will go toward making The MAC financially viable again. There will be some competition vendors on site during the social, and there will be a special fund raising sale of Italian dance shoes.
Hope to see everyone there and remember to buy your tickets in advance. Tickets at the door will be $5.00 more.
- Normal Price
- Early Bird Discount
SPECTATORS ARE WELCOME! Please click here to buy your spectator and social dance tickets in advance. Advanced ticket sales end Sunday 1/7/18 and tickets will only be available at the door. Tickets for the Social Dance and all sessions will be at $5.00 more at the door.
Doors open 1/2 hour before session start
Saturday Matinee - Session 1 : 8:00 AM
Saturday Night - Session 2 : 6:00 PM
Sunday Matinee - Session 3 : 8:00 AM
Sunday Night - Session 4 : 6:00 PM
Monday - Session 5 : 8:00 AM
- Discount rates only apply for advance sales. If you have a group of 10 or more please contact us for the 10% discount for your group tickets. Group tickets must be ordered and paid for in advance of the competition and as a group. Group tickets must be picked up at the competition by one person and need to be distributed by the person who picks up the ticket. The 'Will Call Desk' will not be able to hold tickets for members of your group.
- Any spectator ticket which is reserved in an account but not paid for may be removed at the discretion of the registrar after 48 hours.
- There are NO refunds available on any spectator tickets.
- There are many special packages/rates available for online purchase only.
- Coaches - please see our policy for passes.
- Photography and videotaping are allowed at this event. However, due to numerous complaints from both spectators and competitors, no video or camera equipment, and no video/camera operators may be positioned on the dance floor or aisles, or in any location that will obstruct the audiences' line of sight. All filming/picture taking must be done from one's seat, while remaining seated, or from the designated area in the ballroom. There is to be no flash of any sort used during this event. In addition, camera/video lenses that are longer than six inches are not allowed. All pictures/videos must be for one's personal use and NOT for commercial use or sale, except for photo or video taken with the express written authorization of NY USA Dance.
- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TAKING A PICTURE OF ANY OF THE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER'S WORK WITHOUT FIRST PAYING FOR IT IS CONSIDERED STEALING. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE STEALING THEIR PICTURES YOU WILL BE ESCORTED FROM THE PREMISES. ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER, THAT USA DANCE RULES REQUIRE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP NOT ONLY FROM THE COMPETITOR BUT ALSO FROM THE ALL SPECTATORS, FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS.
- Appropriate attire is requested, especially in the evening sessions.
Spectator tickets may be bought on-line until Jan. 7, 2018. After that time, tickets may be bought on-site at the hotel. All tickets, regardless of when bought, will be held at the "Will Call" Desk and will not be mailed. All spectator tickets are non-refundable.